Mind Control


Author : Carol Gann

Mind Control

Scientists say that we only use about 10% of our brainpower. Well, when your friends see this, they’ll understand where the other 90% goes. You show three cards with different colored circles on them. They get to choose one of the cards and only one. No matter what color they select you can predict it in advance. This one stuns every time!

Props Temporarily Out Of Stock
Digital Available Only