Mind Control

[shoppseo title="Mind Control Magic Trick | Universal Studios Orlando " desc="The Mind Control magic trick available online or from Universal Studios Orlando."]rn

Mind Control Magic Trick

rnScientists say that we only use about 10% of our brain power. Well, when your friends see this, they?ll understand where the other 90% goes.rnrnYou show three cards with different colored circles on them. They get to choose one of the cards and only one. No matter what color they select you can predict it in advance. This one stuns everytime!